Best AMD AM3+ Gaming Motherboard 2020 Latest Updated Reviews
A high functioning motherboard can help you achieve that; a motherboard is considered to be the skeleton of a system, and all the important parts of the system units are attached to it.
What is and What is it Used For?
AM3+ is an upgrade of AM3 socket; it became available in mid-2011. CPUs that use the AMD Bulldozer microarchitecture and are easily compatible with AM3 processors have especially designed AM3+ sockets.
In addition to this, this is also compatible with the piledriver architecture.
The primary reason for getting an AM3+ processor and socket is to increase the performance of your computer by several degrees.
Multiple tech industries are paying special attention to the design of the motherboards to keep it from getting heated when used for a longer period and various other overall changes that will increase the life of the motherboard and your PC as well.
Gigabyte Motherboard – 78LMT-USB3 R2
Gigabyte MotherboardSay hello to Mr. Amazon’s Choice! The Gigabyte motherboard is easily the most popular AM3+ motherboard on our list.
- The reason is simple – it has a host of attractive features that we shall discuss now:
- It supports multiple series of CPU, including AM3+ FX and Athlon II series.
- Supports has a superior 4 + 1 phase power design to support 125 W CPUs.
- It works on the Hybrid EFI technology along with Gigabyte DualBIOS.
- The motherboard also has an audio noise guard that has the support of high-quality capacitors.
It comes with an integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 graphics card. This means that you don’t have to purchase one separately!
It also welcomes multi-display thanks to its multiple ports, such as HDMI, D-sub, and DVI.
Other features include 2 DIMMs, dual-channel non-ECC DDR3 (unbuffered), and 4 USB 3.0 ports that are capable of speeds up to 5 Gbps.
ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z AM3+ Motherboard
ASUS Crosshair V FormulaASUS has always been famous for its budget computers and parts.
So, how can we leave it behind while discussing budget AM3+ motherboards?
This particular model comes with a wide range of exciting features at a great price! A few highlights are as follows:
- It has a great combo of design elements and analog, making it efficient, powerful, and stable. This is known as the Extreme Engine Digi+ II combination.
- It provides an Intel Gigabit LAN experience so that you enjoy superb speeds.
- It has the SupremeFX III that improves your gaming experience significantly.
- Supports Windows 8 and offers Native BIOS support as well.
The form factor is ATX.
The RAM’s maximum memory is 32 GB.
It comes with 4 memory slots. It also has 10 SATA ports and 6 PCI slots.
Gigabyte 1600 Motherboards
Gigabyte 1600 Motherboards Here’s another beauty from Gigabyte, and we are positive that you will love it too.
It also works with the AM3+ socket and provides a host range of benefits.
Of course, there are a few differences from the other models too.
Those will be clear once you go through what it offers:
Its chipset is North Bridge AMD 970 and South Bridge AMD SB950.
- The RAM has a capacity of 32 GB.
- It is compatible with the Anthlon II and AMD AM3 Phenom II CPUs.
- comes with 5 PCI slots, 10 USB 3.0, and 6 SATA ports. It also has 4 memory slots
- The LAN chip is Realtek GbE AM3+ Gaming Motherboard
- 4 DIMM slots and dual-channel are the other features.
ASUS M5A78L-M Plus Motherboard
ASUS M5A78L-M Plus Let’s round this up with a great choice from ASUS.
It is one of the best deals you will get, and you will be extremely happy with your choice.
You don’t need to believe us. AM3+ Gaming Motherboard
- It has a core unlocker that enables you to make full use of core performance.
- The ASUS EPU system ensures optimal usage of energy.
- It emits 50% less radiation, protecting you from unnecessary hazards.
- It has 4 memory slots, and the size of the RAM is 32 GB.