Best Programmable Mouse Jiggler 2020 Updated Review.
What if you want something more mundane? What if, for example, you just want your mouse to jiggle every now and then? In that case, you don’t need some advanced tool. You just need a simple USB fob. In this article, we have made a well detailed review of some of the best programming mouse jiggler in 2020.
For most of you who still doesn’t know what a USB Mouse Jiggler is and what it does, all your questions has bee answered in this article. Read on!
What is a USB Mouse Jiggler?
A USB mouse jiggler is a device that’s engineered to make your mouse jiggle. In most cases, they’re designed to plug directly into your desktop your laptop. They simulate a mouse, and occasionally simulate motion.
These motions can be large or small, subtle or exaggerated. Sometimes, this depends on the mouse jiggler itself. How is it designed to work? Other times, jigglers are programmable. How much they move, and how often, depends entirely on your settings.
The main purpose of a mouse jiggler is to keep a computer awake. Why exactly this is done will depend on your application. Modern jigglers look like a generic USB mouse, which helps them evade most monitoring software. Keep in mind, though, that the computer will still show that a mouse is plugged in. Depending on where and how you’re using your jiggler, this may or may not be a problem.
Some other jigglers are designed to work independently from your computer. These devices can be used even in high-security applications. However, they tend to be a bit more bulky than simple fob-style mouse jigglers.
WiebeTech MJ-3 Programmable Mouse Jiggler
The WiebeTech MJ-3 Programmable Mouse Jiggler takes the concept of “compact” to an extreme. It measures only 0.8 inches long, 0.6 inches wide, and 0.3 inches thick. For those keeping score at home, this means that it’s barely longer than the USB plug is wide.
This includes the part of the plug that fits inside your USB port. In other words, when it’s inserted, this itty bitty fob is about as discreet as it gets. There is, however, an LED indicator on the fob. This lets you know when it’s working, but can also attract attention. If needed, you can always put a small piece of tape over the light for stealth.
- package dimensions :0.3 cm L x 10.0 cm W x 13.5 cm H
- Product Type :INPUT MOUSE
- country of origin :China
- Features: LED indicator, programmable
StaGeek Mouse Jiggler (Mover)
The StaGeek Mouse Jiggler is the most unique option on our list. The main way in which it differs is that it’s not designed to simulate an actual mouse. This is both a good thing as a bad thing. On the one hand, it doesn’t need to be plugged into your PC or laptop. It simply needs to be connected to a USB power supply such as an AC charger.
A USB cable is included in the kit for this purpose. On the other hand, you need a separate power supply to make the jiggler work. If you plug it into your computer, it will show up as a USB device. For many people’s purposes, this defeats the purpose of using a mouse jiggler in the first place.
- A Must-Have Mouse Jiggler: This special-designed mouse jiggler is an ideal companion for those working from home, it simulates mouse movement and prevent computer from going into sleep while you work or play. Note: Please adjust your mouse up and down if the mouse pointer does not move on your computer.
- No Software Needed: The mouse mover does not need any software to install, virtually not detectable by hardware scans and company I.T., just plug and play.
- Works with all operating systems PCs &MCs, design with On/Off switch for easy use, powered by any 5V USB power source, the USB cable is inclued.
- Premium Alunimum Material: The mouse mover is made of premium quality alunimum, a high-end decoration on your desk.
- The mouse jiggler is intended for optical mice only.
AirDriver USB Mouse Jiggler
The AirDriver USB Mouse Jiggler is similar in most respects to the WiebeTech jiggler that kicked off our list. In fact, it has the same dimensions, with an identical 0.8-inch length.
This makes it small enough to carry anywhere you want to. It’s already pocket sized, but you can also carry it in a laptop bag, briefcase, or purse. Considering how compact it is, you’re not going to find a more portable option anywhere on the market.
- Prevents screen-saver activation and computer going to sleep
- Prevents user inactivity events, such as log-in screen or Skype idle icon
- Small and discreet, 0.8″ (19 mm) in length
- Simulates USB mouse and generates infrequent and unnoticeable moves
- No software or drivers required, Windows, Linux, and Mac compatible