– How to See Liked Videos on TikTok –
TikTok users may do more than just express their enthusiasm for a video’s content by liking it. It affects the TikTok algorithm, making similar articles and videos appear in your stream. TikTok saves the video you select with the heart icon on your profile so you can watch it whenever you like. We’ll explain how to see liked videos on TikTok in this article.
How to See Liked Videos on TikTok
Want to watch a favorite TikTok video again? Your profile saves everything you’ve liked, making it simple to keep track of the things you appreciate.
1. On your profile settings page, click. Open the TikTok app and choose your profile from the menu at the lower right.
2. Go to your “Liked Videos” list. It listed your videos on the video tab once you’re in your TikTok profile settings. There is a heart symbol next to the video tab. These are the videos you “Liked.”
3. Watch Videos: You should now be able to see every TikTok video that you have ever liked on this page. You may monitor the number of views each video has accumulated on this screen.
To watch a video in full screen and to check how many people have liked it overall on TikTok, click on the specific video.
- How Would They Know TikTok
- Get 3 Minute Videos on TikTok
- How to Delete a TikTok Video
- Join Someone’s Live on TikTok
Frequently Asked Questions
For more insights into how to see liked videos on TikTok, go through this section.
1. How Do I See My Liked Videos on TikTok?
Ans: “To see your liked videos on TikTok, do these:
a. Open TikTok and click on the Profile icon in the lower right-hand corner.
b. Tap on the video you’ve posted, and look at the heart symbol on the right-hand side to see your likes.”
2. How Can I Show My Liked Videos to My Followers on TikTok?
Ans: “That’s why we added a feature that keeps your list of liked videos private.
Your likes will automatically be set as visible only to you, but you can change that from your profile page: Access Privacy and Settings by clicking the three dots in the top right corner. Tap ‘Who Can See the Videos I’ve Liked’“
3. Where Do I Click to See My Favorites List on The TikTok App?
Ans: “To do this,
a. Launch TikTok.
b. Click on your Profile tab.
c. Next to the button that says ‘Edit Profile,’ click the bookmark button.
d. Click on ‘All Favorites,‘ to view all your favorite videos, or a specific collection.”
4. How to Find a TikTok Video You Previously Watched?
Ans: “Yes, you can. But it’s not as intuitive, because it requires downloading a file.
Open TikTok and go to Settings > Privacy > Personalization and Data > Download your data. Now tap the Request data file button. After around a day you will be able to download a “.zip” file with all your TikTok activity.
Inside this .zip file you’ll find a folder named “Activity” with a file named “Video Browsing History.txt”. It will contain all the videos you’ve ever watched, with their respective links and timestamps.”
5. How to See a TikTok Account’s Most Viewed/Liked/Shared Video?
Ans: “To see a particular TikTok account’s most viewed videos in order. Open their account on your laptop/desktop computer.
Add a chrome extension called “sort for TikTok” once the extension is installed (takes 5 seconds) click on the extension and click “start” – This will sort the account’s videos by view count!”
6. How Can I See My Favorites on TikTok?
Ans: “To see your favorites on TikTok, do these:
a. Tap on your profile icon in the bottom right corner of the page.
b. Click on the favorites icon next to Edit profile on your profile page.
c. Find your favorite videos under the video section.”
7. How Can I Sort TikTok Videos by New?
Ans: “If you are viewing TikTok videos, there is no way to sort them. They go by you liking other videos, how many times you listen to that sound, the hashtags.
But if you are creating them, you can sort your drafts in any order you want. You just have to go into that draft, and click the draft option.”
8. Can People See that You Liked Their TikTok?
Ans: “You can now scroll through your likes to see all the users who have liked your videos. Unfortunately, this is a list of all your likes on all your videos; it’s not organized or sorted by specific videos.
You can see all the users who have liked your content.”
9. Why Is TikTok Stopping Me from Liking Videos?
Ans: “Usually because your internet is off, or you have been liking too many videos and it’s making you take a break.”
10. Will TikTok Users See if I Unlike Their Videos?
Ans: “No. ‘Unliking’ a video–or a comment on a video – (i.e. the heart will go from red to white again) cannot be seen by other users. They will also not get a notification.
The only case where this would be obvious is when you are the first user to like a video, and unlike it before it hits 2 likes.”
We hope this article brings you your liked videos on TikTok. Do well to share this with your TikTok community, and leave us a comment in the comment section.