Marantz Professional AVS Audio Video Streamer 2020 Review.
Broadcasting online is getting easy enough, with new enhance gadget been put in the market. Even when you know what you’re doing, managing several pieces of equipment can get tricky fast. Below we have made available a detailed review on Marantz Professional AVS Audio Video.
About Marantz Professional AVS Audio Streamer
The Marantz AVS is an all-in-one broadcast system that offers the live streamer professional components in a compact, free-standing array.
The AVS features a full HD webcam compatible with H.264 video compression, a high-quality 48kHz/16-bit USB condenser boundary microphone conveniently integrated into the base of the unit, and an LED light ring, daylight-balanced, with both cool and warm filter accessories for the look of a studio production.
The Marantz AVS is a unique, all-in-one broadcast tool that is designed for live-streaming, video calling and gaming applications. It is compact and simple, perfect on a desktop, and the lightweight design makes it portable enough to take on location.
To make the system truly self-contained and capable of handling any streaming/podcast task without the need for additional equipment, the AVS has a high-speed USB-C computer output for low latency and an internal USB hub. There is even an onboard headphone amplifier so audio monitoring is simple. Everything the demanding streaming/broadcasting enthusiast needs is right here, in one convenient, high-performance package.
- Everything You Need – Self-contained, ultra-portable freestanding broadcasting system featuring full HD webcam with H.264 video compression; ideal for streaming, vlogging, video conferencing and more
- Pro-Grade Sound – Integrated USB condenser boundary microphone with professional on-board converters capture audio at studio-grade 48kHz / 16-Bit resolutions
- Ideal Lighting every time – Dimmable LED light ring / daylight-balanced with cool, warm and diffusion filter accessories
- Hassle-Free Connectivity – USB C output to computer for high-speed, low-latency capture/broadcasting
- Connectivity Covered – Internal USB hub with two USB 3.0 ports and Integrated headphone amplifier
- All-in-one freestanding broadcaster system
- HD webcam with built-in H.264 video compression
- Automatic low-light and white balance correction
- USB electret condenser boundary microphone built into base
- Half-cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of ambient noise and reflections
- Digital audio resolution up to 16-bit / 48 kHz
- Dimmable 4″ daylight-balanced LED light ring with cool, warm, and diffusion filter accessories
- USB Type-C host connection provides high speed audio and video transmission with low latency
- Built-in USB hub with two USB Type-A ports
- 5mm stereo headphone output with dedicated level control
- 5mm stereo line-level output
- Adjustable mix knob for blending the mic and computer output signals
- Separate camera and microphone on/off buttons
- Includes power adapter and USB Type-C to Type-A cable
The Marantz Professional AVS Self-Contained Audio Video Streamer has a number of fairly common technical ease-of-use features. Most of these don’t bear much mention because they’re common among most modern webcams. Nevertheless, these types of features are present.
For example, under low-lighting conditions, the camera will automatically trigger lighting adjustment. That helps keep things simpler as you move from one room to the next, add a new light to the room, or make an adjustment to the onboard LEDs.
The Marantz AVS Streamer is widely compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems. Pretty much any version made in the past decade seems to have excellent support. It’s compatible with Skype, and enjoys forward development, ensuring that the Professional AVS continues to remain up to date as new versions are released.
One minor complaint, the USB-A ports are only capable of pushing 1A electrical current. Consequently, these ports are not ideal for charging devices. But like any powered USB port, they do get the job done eventually.
Why Choose the Marantz Professional AVS AV Streamer?
Setting up everything you need for streaming can be tough. Or it can be simple. The Marantz Professional AVS AV Streamer does its best to try and make things simple. It does that by delivering all the things you need for streaming or broadcasting in a single package.
It delivers on hardware, with a microphone amplifier, providing studio quality that would meet the standards of some audiophiles. It delivers on video with fully HD standards, wrapped up in small packages for the sake of your bandwidth. And it delivers on ease of use.
This streamer is likely a good choice for almost anyone who’s at least somewhat serious about their streaming. It’s footprint on your desk is negligible, but its adjustable power is not. Even if you’re a tech wizard, it’s nice to have plug-and-play solutions. And that makes it easy to recommend taking a close look at the Marantz Professional AVS AV Streamer.