Onkyo A-9010 Integrated Stereo Amplifier Latest Review.
The Onkyo A-9010 introduces high-current WRAT power at its most affordable price ever! Bringing all your digital and analog sources to life thanks to the generous selection of digital and analog audio inputs. I believe you will find what you’ve been yearning for, at the end of this article.
The A-9010 is an integrated stereo amplifier designed to deliver the “warm, full-bodied sound” that pleases European ears.
The Onkyo A-9010, one of the best amplifiers for a turntable, is indeed a pass to the world of pure Hi-Fi.
It features the scheme on discrete elements with low resistance and condensers of audiophile-level in the power supply unit
Onkyo A-9010: Design and Connections
The wallet-friendly price certainly isn’t reflected in the A-9010’s design.
It’s impeccably built and easy on the eye, with a dashing brushed faceplate and large metal knobs that give it a vintage hi-fi feel.
It’s essentially a black box with knobs on but this understated simplicity is actually part of Onkyo’s charm.
Front controls include a large volume dial in the center, which turns with the firmness of a more expensive amp.
Onkyo A-9010 – Features & Operation
Inside the A-9010 are a large, high-output transformer and a thick, extruded aluminum heatsink to keep it running cool.
Onkyo’s Wide Range Amplifier Technology uses high current flow to maintain precise control over the speaker drivers
The discrete amplifier output stage features low-impedance transistors and closed ground-loop circuits to help minimize electrical noise.
There’s also an independent headphone amplifier powerful enough to drive high-impedance cans.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- The Onkyo A-9110 delivers stunning power and sound and is able to handle even the most demanding speakers.
- The build quality and also features on the A-9110 are both excellent.
- The price is superb, making it the best budget stereo amp currently available, with excellent value-for-money.
WHAT WE DO NOT LIKE:
- The Onkyo A-9110 has great features, but the display can be very confusing.
- The A-9110 has no DAC – not a dealbreaker, but it might not be the best buy if you’re looking for a single-box solution.
Onkyo A-9010 Sound Performance
The Onkyo A-9010 delivers very detailed sound performance when paired with a decent stereo of stereo speakers or floor standing speakers next to the TV.
The highs and midrange with this receiver are crisp and well defined, and definitely pack a very good punch at low or high volumes.
Vocal performances sound nice and clean with a good deal of soundstage projected on the left and right channel speakers
Also, the receivers do a very nice job in reproducing subtle details in the music which feed through to your speakers.
- Two Digital Audio Inputs
- Coaxial Supports Sampling Rates Up to 192 kHz/24-bit
- Independent Headphone Amplification Circuitry
- High-Current Low-Impedance Drive
Why You Should Get it?
There are other suitable reasons you should consider this product.
– More Digital and Analog Connections
The A-9010 features 192 kHz/24-bit-capable coaxial and 96 kHz/24-bit optical inputs to accept Hi-Res, lossless.
– Separate Headphone Amplification Circuitry
The Onkyo A-9010 Integrated Stereo A-9010 also includes an independent headphone amplifier powerful enough to drive your high-impedance headphones.
Thanks to the digital inputs and Wolfson DAC, you can plug in your computer and enjoy the stadium-sized sound without bothering anyone.
ALSO, YOU SHOULD READ!!!
- BENGOO X-40 Gaming Headset Review 2021 Current Update
- RUNMUS K3 vs. Be excellent Gaming Headset 2021 Review & Comparison
- Solved: PS4 Controller not Charging and What to Do
– Enjoy Pure Analog Playback of Vinyl Records
The A-9010 features a built-in MM phono equalizer, allowing you to connect a turntable and enjoy your record collection with dynamic and engaging analog sound.
When an incoming analog signal is detected, the receiver automatically shuts down the digital circuitry to prevent interference
– Authentic High-Fidelity Amplification System
Wide Range Amplifier Technology uses a high current to maintain control of the speaker drivers for accurate audio reproduction
Additionally, the Onkyo A-9010 is one of the best stereo receivers you can find that delivers exceptional value for money and great sound.
We hope you found this article really interesting. Do well to init your friends and family and also check out more amazing articles here.