Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux 12mm F1.4 Lens Review 2020 Update.
Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux 12mm F1.4 Lens: with grether emphasis in tecnologies and the passion we have for our pictures, the Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux 12mm lens brings about an upgrade on pictures taken
What is special about the Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux 12mm F1.4 Lens
An exciting new addition to the Micro Four Thirds family is this Leica DG Summilux 12mm f1.4 Aspherical lens from Panasonic, a high-performance wide-angle prime lens. This lens is a landscape and scenery lens.
An Ultra-fast f1.4 Maximum aperture and all the Benefits that Brings to the Table
Handheld photography is not an obstacle with this lens mounted on your camera no matter what the lighting conditions, thanks to the super-fast maximum aperture of f1.4.
Thanks to its premium optical design, performance is excellent even when shot wide open.
You can also explore varying depths of field thanks to this large aperture, with out-of-focus areas being particularly attractive
A Construction Worthy of that Prestigious Name
Within this optical makeup is 2 aspherical, 2 ultra-extra-low dispersion and one extra-low-dispersion element.
The Panasonic Leica DG Summilux 12mm f1.4 has been crafted to slot perfectly within the Micro Four Thirds family, which means it can handle the most significant features within this range.
In recent times ,A look at the Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux 12mm F1.4 Lens advancements in video quality has seen certain Panasonic G cameras being fitted with extremely high resolution movie modes, such as 4K.
This lens is ready to accommodate shooters utilizing these features, with AF performance that is smooth, silent and decidedly speedy.
Some of its Features
- 12mm F1.4 LEICA SUMMILUX high-performance wide angle lens for group, event, and nature photography (24mm 35mm camera lens equivalent).
- Indoor shooting in low lighting produces a natural defocusing effect with its F1.4 high speed aperture.
- Ideally suited for the outdoors with a splash and dustproof sealed body. (When combined with splash and dustproof LUMIX G Mirrorless camera models)
- Suppresses “sagittal flair” that occurs in some ultra wide-angle lenses at wide-aperture settings.
- Ultra Extra-Low Dispersion and Extra-Low Dispersion optics assure high image quality with high resolution and minimum distortion.
- Compatible with 4K video capture.
Why Use It
Additionally, the all-metal construction of the lens is also weather-resistant in order to permit working in trying environmental conditions.
Pairing Leica’s design legacy with Panasonic’s technological innovation, this versatile wide-angle prime is distinguished by both its optical merits as well as intuitive handling and contemporary functionality
Also, in terms of economic quality, this lens attachment isn’t cheap and would be hard to afford its premium features.
On the other hand, the Panasonic Lumix G Leica Summilux contains enough performance, ease of use, and durability for the professional and hobbyist camera user.
Overall, it’s quite expensive, but you’re getting cutting edge performance with hardly any compromises.