TENVIS 1080P IP Camera 2021 Updated Review.
Decent indoor security cameras can be used for dozens of different things. You might want to keep an eye on your pets, your kids, or the packages on your front porch. You might want to know if someone’s pulled up in a vehicle, or if your spouse has come home from work.
Whatever the case, a properly connected IP camera can help you keep tabs from anywhere you’ve got an internet browser. Here is a well-detailed review of the TENVIS 1080P IP camera.
About TENVIS 1080P IP Camera
The TENVIS 1080p IP Camera brings three things to the table. The first is a ridiculous amount of adjustability. This is easily one of the most adjustable cameras on the market, especially within its price range.
The lens can shift around in an almost unlimited fashion, recording a radius that might be best compared with the recording capabilities of an aerial drone.
This brings us to point number two – this camera is a ridiculously strong value when it comes to performance per dollar.
Though the components inside aren’t necessarily anything special, they’re delivered in such a way that you end up saving along the way.
The third thing that this camera brings to the table is a reasonably simple installation process. These types of cameras can end up being tricky in a lot of cases, especially as you begin to pile on the unique demands of your own circumstances.
But the TENVIS 1080p IP Camera manages to keep everything moving smoothly from the moment you pull it out of the box.
That’s not to say this camera doesn’t have problems. Though really, the biggest problem with this camera isn’t something that was done incorrectly.
Rather, the biggest problems with this camera have to do with features they decided not to include at all. Though whether or not those are problems depends entirely on if you need those features, doesn’t it?
- Clear View, No Blind Angle – Tenvis security camera, easily shooting 1080p high definition video, clearly record changes in detail within the monitored area. Covering a broad area of horizontal 355° & vertical 120°, it means full home protection in virtually zero blind spots.
- 32FT Large Range Night Vision – With 11pcs infrared LED light, the wireless indoor camera will automatically turn on infrared (IR) in low light conditions, visible range up to 32ft even in the dark, avoid night theft, stay 24/7 monitor your baby, pet or home secure.
- Motion Detection & Two-Way Audio – Built-in smart motion detection technology, TENVIS home surveillance camera can send you an instant alert in 3 seconds through the “TENVISTY” APP when a potential risk is identified. Talk with your pet/dog/family through 2-way audio, keep them happy when staying alone at home.
- Real-Time App Tracking – TENVIS wireless camera allows one-click configuration for stable 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, connect the camera to “TENVISTY” APP. Due to its “Sound Wave Smart Connection” function, you are free from complex installation steps, easy install, easy control.
- Multi-Device Sharing, No Privacy Leakage Worry – You can share the camera with your family using the “TENVISTY” app(support 3 devices connected). TENVIS IP camera support micro sd card up to 128GB, cloud storage not included, designed to protect personal privacy from revealing.
As you might expect of a security camera, the TENVIS 1080p IP Camera can provide some basic motion detection features.
The motion detection feature of the camera lets you avoid unnecessarily recording lots of inactivities, but it doesn’t have much to offer in the way of detection zones.
Additionally, there’s a smart alarm feature. That one lets you get notifications from the camera sent to your phone, helping you identify risks promptly as they occur.
You can get them sent to email as well. And the alerts show up with a small image, to help you determine whether or not you actually need to review the footage.
Not everyone considers 2-way audio a security feature, but it certainly can be. Under ordinary circumstances, using the two-way audio lets you interact with pets, say hi to your kids, and so forth. But imagine you have set up this camera on your porch.
Technically, you could receive an alert about the motion on your porch, and then view the person who’s there in real-time. Worried about someone swiping packages off your doorstep?
Just having a dark and menacing camera, similar to this one, is pretty good at warding off theft. But being able to tell a potential thief that you can see them? That’s pretty cool, too.
Just about the only way to substantially improve these security features would be facial recognition software. Unfortunately, this camera can’t provide anything like that. But if those types of features interest you, then you might want to check out the Tend Insights Lynx 2.
In the security camera space, TENVIS doesn’t have much brand recognition. But in spite of the fact this isn’t exactly a huge brand, it still includes some of the features you’d fine from a bigger brand like Logitech.
For example, includes a free app that can be used to monitor a live feed from the camera. And the app is fairly sophisticated.
Among other things, you can use it to conjoined several TENVIS 1080p IP Cameras together, allowing you to monitor multiple TENVIS cameras at the same time.
Of course, it also has more pedestrian features, like allowing you to view the feed of the cam, set up motion alerts, and otherwise adjust the camera. But those sort of things almost goes without saying when it comes to a security cam.
Who Should Choose the TENVIS 1080P IP Camera?
For a security camera, the TENVIS 1080P IP Camera is only lackluster because it’s not properly weatherproofed. This camera needs to be used indoors, or at least in an area that is sheltered from the elements. Provided you can assure this camera doesn’t face a torrent of rain, it’s actually pretty powerful.
Of course, there are always little complaints to make. The app doesn’t look like it was made by native English speakers, and some of the English they use to describe things is a little strange.
But none of it is so bad that you can’t understand it, so it doesn’t get in the way of everything working smoothly. Being able to pair up several cameras together through their app is a pretty cool extra, too.
Be the first to comment